Cure Imposter Syndrome
Sheryl Anjanette is a best-selling author, international speaker, thought leader, founder of Anjanette
Wellness Academy, and a senior associate with the Gender Intelligence Group. With more than 30
years’ experience in the business arena, Sheryl has helped companies large and small innovate to
accelerate their businesses. In her current company she helps her clients navigate the intersection
between business and mindset.
Sheryl holds certifications across multiple disciplines that are essential to individual and organizational
health. These trainings include advanced certifications in cognitive behavioral neuroscience, clinical,
cognitive behavioral and Eriksonian hypnotherapy, Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), and a clinical
certification in stress, anxiety, and self-regulation. Her company, Anjanette Wellness Academy, offers
online learning, one-to-one programs, on-site training, and speaking for high-performing and high-
profile individuals, organizations, business leaders and teams. Sheryl is available to speak on the topics
of imposter syndrome, burnout and peak performance.
As founder and CEO of Anjanette Wellness Academy and AWI Media, Sheryl shows individuals and
teams globally how to overcome imposter syndrome and banish burnout. Here are a few of the ways
she is thinking differently about imposter syndrome:
● Though very common, imposter syndrome should not be normalized.
● It’s not just for beginners. In fact, most highly accomplished people experience this
● “Feel your fear and do it anyway” is helpful, but it’s not a cure for imposter syndrome.
● You can get past it. Imposter syndrome is not something that has to keep popping up when
change or uncertainty kicks in.
Her new best-selling book, The Imposter Lies Within: Silence Your Inner Critic, Tame Your Fear, Unleash
Your Badassery (released in May to coincide with Mental Health Awareness Month) is a holistic journey
past imposter syndrome.
Here are some ways she goes beyond other approaches to imposter syndrome in her book:
● She combines inside-out and outside-in methodologies, providing a more holistic and powerful
● She identifies not only what imposter syndrome is, but also how to get past it.
● She introduces The Healthy Zone, illustrating that emotions can be healthy when in an adaptive
Her book is available online through Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Apple Books, and in select
For more about Sheryl, please see her website and social media:
LinkedIn: @sheryl-anjanette https://www.linkedin.com/in/sheryl-anjanette
Instagram: @sherylanjanette https://www.Instagram.com/sherylanjanette